An experienced leader and accomplished commercial real estate professional, Laura Gonzales serves as Regional Managing Director for Franklin Street in Jacksonville, where she oversees all aspects of the firm’s full-service platform in North Florida. This involves managing and supporting teams who provide innovative leasing, capital markets, insurance, project management and property management solutions for owners and occupiers of retail, office, industrial and multifamily properties.
She is also heavily focused on business development and recruitment efforts to expand the firm’s dynamic scope of services and market share in the region. As a market leader, she is committed to fostering a culture that promotes Franklin Street’s core values of collaboration, integrity, hard work, accountability and innovation.
Ms. Gonzales joined Franklin Street in December 2019 as a Director of the firm’s Jacksonville Capital Markets division. She quickly became a top producer with the firm while securing several significant new business opportunities, growing her team with multiple successful new hires, and closing record-setting capital markets transactions. In addition to her role as Regional Managing Director, she continues to serve as Director of Capital Markets, providing clients with customized debt and equity solutions for all types of real estate assets.
Before joining Franklin Street, Ms. Gonzales had a 20-year career as a lender, most recently serving as Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager at TD Bank. She also held senior executive positions with BBVA Compass and Bank of America. Her industry expertise includes construction, bridge and stabilized commercial real estate lending.
Ms. Gonzales lives in Saint Johns, Fla., with her husband, Brad Gonzales, a DBA (database administrator) for Ascentis and three amazing kids Aubrey, Brooke and Alex.
- Woman of Influence, Globe Street / Real Estate Forum (2021)
- Woman of Influence, Jacksonville Business Journal, (2021)
- Distinguished Service Award, NAIOP Northeast Florida (2021)
- Women in Real Estate Award, Connect CRE (2020)
- Member to Member Award, CREW Jacksonville (2020)
- Urban Land Institute North Florida, former Sponsorship Chair and currently serves on DEI, Women’s Leadership, Membership, Affordable Housing and Urban Planning committees
- CREW Jacksonville, Past-President
- NAIOP Northeast Florida, Treasurer
- ICSC, Member and ICSC Foundation Mentor
- Leadership Jacksonville, Graduate (2018), Poverty Day Chair
- Graduate of Franklin Street’s Inside Lane Leadership Program (2020)
- PACE Center for Girls, former Chair, current volunteer
- Florida State University, B.S. in Finance and Management
- University of North Florida, M.B.A.