With career closings exceeding $2.1 billion, Darron Kattan, Managing Director and a multifamily brokerage specialist, focuses on properties in Central, West Central, and Southwest Florida. His ability in understanding and underwriting apartment properties with the implementation of Franklin Street’s collaborative platform – offering the widest exposure possible – provides clients with timely and customized service as well as a leading approach in the investment sales industry.
He has been hired by private clients with large portfolios, single properties, institutional owners, national lenders, community banks, and servicing companies of all sizes.
Mr. Kattan is sought by professionals throughout the nation for his market knowledge and advisory services. He has experience with Class A, B, and C properties as well as affordable low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) and housing and urban development (HUD) transactions. His diverse knowledge provides clients an advantage during a prosperous or a distressed real estate market.
Prior to joining Franklin Street in 2008‚ Mr. Kattan was Vice President/Investments at Marcus and Millichap for nine years.
Mr. Kattan graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Public Relations and is a licensed real estate broker in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- Real Estate Investment Council (REIC)
- National Multi Housing Council (NMHC)
- University of Florida’s Bergstrom Council
- 40 Under 40 Award – Real Estate Forum, 2013
- Sales Achievement Award—Franklin Street, 2009-2019
- Largest Brokerage Fee in Tampa – Franklin Street, 2011
- Overall Top Earner Award– Franklin Street, 2010
- Power Broker—CoStar, 2004-2007
- National Achievement Award—Marcus & Millichap, 2005-2006
- Top 5 Central Florida Agent – Marcus & Millichap, 2002-2007
University of Florida, B.S., Public Relations
Real Estate Broker in FL, GA, AL, MS, NC, SC