Abby Walsh serves as Director for Franklin Street’s Retail Services Team in Jacksonville. Ms. Walsh specializes in tenant representation, retail and restaurant leasing, and site selection for local, regional and national retail clients.
Ms. Walsh previously served as the Marketing Specialist for Franklin Street’s retail leasing and tenant services business lines. She was responsible for the execution and creation of high-level custom business proposals and marketing collateral for business development, sales and leasing initiatives. She also extended company communication and PR content through traditional and new digital media outlets to support company objectives.
Prior to joining Franklin Street, Ms. Walsh was a Design Associate at DR Horton, a home building company. She managed client, agent and vendor communications, facilitated sales events and provided a broad range of administrative support. She has prior experience in graphic design, social media management and event planning.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Jacksonville Chapter of American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Advisory Board Chair, Best Buddies International
- Event Chair, Best Buddies International
- Member of the Board of Advisors, Best Buddies Florida
- University of North Florida, Master of Business Administration
- University of North Florida, Bachelor of Science in Marketing