Franklin Street is excited to share that our own Chad DeFoor, Senior Director with our Multifamily Investment Sales Team, will serve as an expert panelist at Interface Conference Group’s 12th Annual Multifamily Southeast Conference on December 2, 2021. See more details and a link to reserve your spot at this event below!
What you’ll learn:
- Investment Trends: Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- What is the development pipeline for 2022-2024? What’s being built? Where?
- Will rising rents continue? What other operations issues and trends are impacting the bottom line?
- What is happening in the affordable housing space?
- Who’s lending and what’s the availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects?
About Chad DeFoor:
Chad DeFoor is a Senior Director for Franklin Street’s multifamily investment sales team in Atlanta, where he specializes in the listing and sale of Class B and C assets for private and regional investors. He has sold over 31,000 apartment units, with a value more than $1.9 billion since 2011. Mr. DeFoor has over 17 years of experience in multifamily asset management, acquisitions, dispositions and brokerage with an emphasis on Class B and C workforce housing. Prior to Franklin Street, he served as a Managing Director for Newmark Knight Frank’s Atlanta operation.
Mr. DeFoor is a member of the Atlanta Chapter of the Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CCIM) and the Georgia Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), where he has obtained the CCIM and CPM designations. He is also active with the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors and is a licensed broker in the state of Georgia.