Franklin Street is excited to share that our own Adam J. Tiktin, Managing Director with our Investment Sales team, will serve as an expert panelist at Bisnow’s Miami State of the Market event on September 29. See more details and a link to reserve your spot at this half-day event below!
What you’ll learn:
- How can Miami keep up with CRE demand, considering rising construction costs and site scarcity?
- With many companies evaluating their workspace needs, how has Miami remained attractive for corporate relocation?
- What changes in capital markets can we expect for Miami in Q3 &Q4? Where is smart money investing?
- What are the most notable projects in the Miami development pipeline?
- Is Miami still expected to see a wave of distressed acquisition opportunities, as predicted at the beginning of the pandemic?
About Adam J. Tiktin:
With over 20 years of investment experience, Adam J. Tiktin is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, specializing in the sale of shopping centers, office buildings and mixed-use properties throughout Florida, as well as single-tenant net lease properties nationally.
Prior to joining Franklin Street in 2021, Mr. Tiktin served as President and Broker of Tiktin Real Estate Investment Services (TREIS), a prominent, Miami-based commercial real estate investment sales brokerage firm, which he founded in 2016. With TREIS, Mr. Tiktin built a talented seven-member team that closed over $1 billion in commercial real estate sales within just over 400 transactions, involving many of South Florida’s most high-profile properties.