With over 20 years of investment experience, Adam J. Tiktin is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, specializing in the sale of shopping centers, office buildings and mixed-use properties throughout Florida, as well as single-tenant net lease properties nationally. Prior to joining Franklin Street in 2021, Mr. Tiktin served as President and Broker of Tiktin Real Estate Investment Services (TREIS), a prominent, Miami-based commercial real estate investment sales brokerage firm, which he founded in 2016. With TREIS, Mr. Tiktin built a talented seven-member team that closed over $1 billion in commercial real estate sales within just over 400 transactions, involving many of South Florida’s most high-profile properties.
Before launching TREIS, Mr. Tiktin was First Vice President Investments of a publicly traded national firm, where he was named Top Agent in its Miami office. Prior to that, he was a partner in a regional business brokerage firm based in Ft. Lauderdale, owned and sold a construction company in Atlanta and was a CPA at Price Waterhouse in Washington D.C. His extensive background in construction, development, finance and accounting makes Mr. Tiktin uniquely qualified to provide his clients with a high level of expertise and a reliable source of informed research, advisory and transactional services. His integrity, honesty and work ethic further distinguish him as a consummate professional in the commercial real estate industry.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Tiktin has received numerous awards and rankings, including 12 sales achievement awards, 8 national achievement awards and a Chairman’s Club award. The South Florida Business Journal named him a “Power Broker in Commercial Real Estate” and ranked TREIS among the “Top Commercial Brokerage Firms” in the tri-county region numerous years in a row.
Tiktin has served in leadership positions for several industry organizations, including ICSC, where he served as Chairman of the South Florida Idea Exchange in 2016 and was later appointed to the State of Florida Committee. He is also an Advisory Board Member for FIU Business’ Hollo School of Real Estate.
- Power Broker in CRE, South Florida Business Journal
- Top Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Firm, South Florida Business Journal
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
- Florida International University (FIU) Hollo School of Real Estate Advisory Board- Chair of Membership Enrichment
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- State of Florida – Committee Member
- South Florida Idea Exchange – Past Chairman
- Miami Dade Program Committee – Past Chairman
- NAIOP South Florida Member
Real Estate Division of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation – Committee Member
- American Associates – Ben Gurion University Zin Fellows Leadership Program
- Proud AOPA – Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association Member
Mr. Tiktin earned a Bachelor of Science in Management with an Accounting concentration from Tulane University’s A. B. Freeman School of Business.