Franklin Street is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Multifamily Investment Sales to join our team in Nashville, TN.
A successful Franklin Street Senior Associate must possess at least two years of Multifamily Investment Sales commercial real estate experience. Be professional, hard-working, organized, and coachable. An active Tennessee Real Estate license is required, as is the knowledge of commercial real estate processes and regulations. Established Nashville, TN market network and connections preferred.
The Senior Associate will be a part of our Multifamily Investment Sales team in Nashville, TN. Will be responsible for transaction management and relationship development.
- Prospecting and Business Development
- Cold outreach
- Client meetings and presentations
- Negotiating, property underwriting
- Financial analysis
- Transaction management
- Database research
- 2+ years of Multifamily Investment Sales commercial real estate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Sales, or related industry.
- An active Tennessee Real Estate license.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
- Established network and connections throughout the Nashville TN market and surrounding states.
- High level of proficiency in commercial real estate underwriting.
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Mid-level to advanced MS Office Suite competencies.
About Franklin Street:
At Franklin Street, we believe in the power of innovation, collaboration, accountability, integrity, and hard work. We are renowned for our unwavering commitment to providing comprehensive commercial real estate solutions that exceed expectations. By joining our dynamic team, you will not only contribute to our ongoing success but also advance your own career aspirations in ways you never thought possible.
Joining Franklin Street means becoming part of a close-knit community of professionals dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate landscape. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset. As such, we are committed to investing in your professional development and providing you with the resources and opportunities needed to reach your full potential. From mentorship programs to specialized training, we will support your growth every step of the way.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street has an excellent track record of providing established agents with the room and support they need to grow their businesses and teams. Our fully integrated service model, robust tools and supportive and collaborative culture make us the perfect place to see your business thrive.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.