Franklin Street is pleased to serve as a GARNET sponsor for Florida State University’s 29th Real Estate TRENDS Conference on Wednesday, October 11 and Thursday, October 12, 2023 in Tallahassee.
Franklin Street Speakers:
“If I Were 21”
Students discuss career options and opportunities with a select panel of executives in fast-paced exchange of advice and wisdom.
- Matt Harrell, President of Insurance, Tampa, Fla.
- Carrie Smith, Senior Vice President, Retail, Jacksonville, Fla.
Other Franklin Street team members who will be in attendance:
- Pat Kelly, Regional Managing Director, Tampa, Fla.
- Ben Miller, Senior Director, Capital Advisory, Tampa, Fla.
- Ricky Ostrofsky, Regional Managing Director, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Max McGeachy, Associate, Tampa, Fla.
- Nicholas Heeb, Associate, Orlando, Fla.
About the Conference:
The FSU Real Estate TRENDS Conference is organized to inform participants of the emerging trends and conditions facing the real estate industry and to discuss conditions affecting national, regional and local markets.