Join us in Nashville on November 16 for Interface / France Media’s 2022 Nashville Multifamily Conference! Franklin Street is proud to serve as the Presenting Sponsor for this event, where our own Jonathan Hawks, Senior Director of Multifamily Investment Sales, will serve as an expert panelist.
Learn more about the event below and get your tickets today!
What you’ll learn:
- What is the economic outlook and what are the implications for the Nashville multifamily market?
- How are apartment rents trending & what is the forecast?
- Where are cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
- Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- Who are the big developers in the market? What projects are underway?
- Which areas in Nashville are seeing new development?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment? How has the pandemic changed what tenants seek in their properties?
- How will single-family rental and build-for-rent affect the multifamily market going forward?
About Featured Speaker Jonathan Hawks:
Jonathan Hawks specializes in multifamily investment sales as a Senior Director with Franklin Street. Based in Nashville, he represents a variety of private and institutional clients throughout Tennessee and Kentucky with the goal of maximizing the value of his clients’ assets for optimal return.
Mr. Hawks joined Franklin Street in 2022, bringing over 10 years of investment sales experience. Throughout his career, he has completed sales totaling over $1 billion in transaction value and has become known as a leading multifamily agent in the Southeast.