Join Franklin Street and Bisnow on Thursday, Dec. 1, as we reflect on 2022 and share insight what’s ahead for Tampa Bay commercial real estate in 2023.
At Bisnow’s Tampa 2023 Forecast Event, Franklin Street CEO Matthew Harrell will join fellow CRE leaders for a discussion on investing in Tampa Bay’s future.
Here’s What You’ll Learn at the Event:
- Understand how inflation is impacting all asset classes, the similarities and differences.
- What trends and neighborhoods are developers most interested in for next year? What is drawing you to these areas?
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of redeveloping older buildings vs. building new ones, and how are safety concerns addressed?
- How are investors building future portfolios? What makes investors nervous about current investments/portfolios?
- What is impacting investors’ decisions to be net sellers or net buyers in the next 12 months?
How You’ll Do More Business: Commercial real estate like most industries has changed tremendously over the last two years. Come hear from top owners, developers, investors and more as they reflect on this past year and discuss ways to improve in the new year.
Why You Should Attend: Network with top developers, property managers, brokers, owners, and more.
About Matthew Harrell:
Matthew Harrell was named Franklin Street’s Chief Executive Officer in 2022. Before becoming CEO, Mr. Harrell served as Chief Revenue Officer, with responsibility for overseeing all aspects of Franklin Street’s growth initiatives including business development, M&A, recruiting and training. Prior to that, he served as Managing Director of Franklin Street’s Insurance Services division where he led its national accounts team and helped establish insurance as the firm’s largest and highest revenue-producing business line. He has also served on Franklin Street’s Board of Directors since 2012, providing strategic guidance on the long-term vision and trajectory of the company.
Today, as Franklin Street top executive, Mr. Harrell leverages his experience growing national business and developing top-producing teams to expand Franklin Street’s national presence and strengths. He also oversees the continued growth of Franklin Street’s collaborative, cross-functional business lines – including capital markets, tenant and landlord representation, insurance services, project management and property management – in both existing and new markets.