As Regional Managing Director of Franklin Street’s Orlando office, T. Scott Williams guides Franklin Street in strategic growth initiatives, expanding the firm’s full-service capabilities, talent, and market share across the office, industrial, multifamily, retail and healthcare real estate sectors.
Bringing more than 20 years of experience in Class A commercial real estate, Williams also serves Franklin Street on a national basis as Vice President of Operations – Property Management for Commercial Assets; specializing in property operations, client relations, capital improvement project oversight, leasing planning, and project management.
Prior to joining Franklin Street, Mr. Williams served as Vice President/Group Manager in Florida for Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), where he was responsible for the management and building operations of approximately 1.2 million square feet of Class A space in Orlando. Before his move to the Florida market, Mr. Williams managed multiple Class A+ trophy assets in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia for multiple Institutional clients.
- Active Member, BOMA’s Orlando Chapter
- Actively pursuing RPA designation
- Nominated as Corporate Real Estate Employee of the year – 2020 & 2023 – (Orlando, FL) – Franklin Street
- National Property Manager of the Year – 2018 – (Orlando, FL) – Franklin Street
- National Property Manager of the Year – 2015 – (Orlando, FL) – JLL
- The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) – 2013 – (Orlando, FL) – Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) – 2012 – (Washington, DC) – Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- West Virginia University
- Old Dominion University, Bachelor of Science in Communications