Mark Fahey serves as Senior Project Manager for Franklin Street’s Management Services Team in Atlanta. As an experienced project manager, Mr. Fahey has a demonstrated history of successfully delivering complex, fast-paced construction projects for both public and private clients. He is skilled in managing multi-disciplinary teams on diverse commercial real estate project types. He is familiar with the complexities of funding requirements, project schedule and budgetary constraints, and the permit requirements of various municipalities and agencies.
Mr. Fahey brings over 10 years of experience in the construction industry and is passionate about delivering projects efficiently and effectively while exceeding client expectations and maintaining profitability.
Prior to joining Franklin Street, Mr. Fahey worked as a Project Manager at a nationwide civil engineering firm, where he primarily focused on managing both public and private civil infrastructure projects across the country from concept through construction.
- Council For Quality Growth – Emerging Leaders Initiative
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Florida and Georgia
- Member and Volunteer, Propel ATL (Atlanta Bicycle Coalition)
- University of Florida, Masters in Coastal/Oceanographic Engineering
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering