Cary Brown specializes in exclusive seller representation of multifamily assets across the Tampa Bay and Central Florida regions. As part of the multifamily investment advisory team, he is responsible for advising clients on financial analysis of investment properties and for navigating the complex sale process from listing to closing. Mr. Brown grew up in Tampa, FL and maintains an extensive network of relationships with owners of apartment properties across the Tampa Bay region.
Cary has been involved in the underwriting and marketing of 50+ transactions totaling over $500M in sales over just this past calendar year. He began his commercial real estate career on the multifamily investment sales team at Franklin Street in 2021.
He is a licensed real estate sales associate in the state of Florida.
- Real Estate Investment Council (REIC)
- Society of Real Estate Professionals (SOREP)
- Inside Lane Franklin Street Leadership Program
- University of Florida, Master’s in Real Estate
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Finance