Franklin Street is excited to share that our own Greg Matus, Managing Director with our Investment Sales team, will serve as an expert panelist at Bisnow’s Multifamily Annual Conference South Florida event on October 27. See more details and a link to reserve your spot at this half-day event below!
What you’ll learn:
- How will rising rental prices affect the affordability of the South Florida housing market?
- What are the most notable projects in the South Florida multifamily development pipeline?
- As more professionals assimilate into the South Florida area, how will resident needs be redefined?
- What changes in capital markets can we expect for South Florida? How will these changing market needs be met?
- What opportunities are there currently in the South Florida condo market?
About Greg Matus:
Throughout his career, Mr. Matus has been involved in thousands of transactions valued at more than $3 billion with expertise spanning across retail, multifamily, hospitality, office, industrial, and land. He has acted as a mentor, manager, and trainer for hundreds of agents during this time.
Prior to joining Franklin Street, Mr. Matus ran Marcus and Millichap’s Fort Lauderdale office as the Vice President/Regional Manager of the company’s Real Estate Investment Services division. He was with Marcus and Millichap for more than 11 years progressing from Sales Associate to Senior Associate, Vice President/Regional Manager of Fort Lauderdale and Orlando, First Vice President of Investments, and as a Director of both the company’s National Retail Group and National Multi Housing Group.
Highly active in the commercial real estate community, he serves as a member of the National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP), Urban Land Institute (ULI), and International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). He is also a dedicated member of his community, volunteering and donating to the non-profits Push America and the Jorge Nation Foundation.