Franklin Street is currently seeking a Client Support Associate to join our insurance team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess 1-3 years of experience supporting a commercial insurance business with at least 1 year of experience working in a professional business services office in an administrative or support role. An active 4-40 or 2-20 commercial insurance license or the ability and desire to obtain one within 90 days of hire. Bachelor’s degree in risk management or other applicable area of concentration strongly preferred. AMS 360 proficiency or similar industry software experience is a plus.
The Client Support Associate will assist the Account Manager(s) in support of our group of insurance agents to enable the agents to reach a high level of production and provide exceptional customer service to our clients. The person in this role works on assigned, basic tasks as a way of learning each piece of the commercial insurance business under strict control and guidance from others on the insurance support team.
- Assists Insurance Agents with client paperwork and processing including but not limited to:
- Updates databases and spreadsheets for the insurance team.
- Keeps coverage information, endorsements, and correspondence updated in management system (AMS360) and proprietary database on an ongoing basis.
- Scans and uploads documents daily.
- Performs routine insurance processing functions.
- Entering policies into our insurance database system (AMS 360)
- Processing endorsements in AMS
- Obtain loss runs for renewals.
- Creating Acord Applications
- Completing Supplemental Applications
- Creating Certificates of Insurance and Evidence of Insurance
- Understanding lender compliance
- Summaries of Insurance
- Creating client invoices
- Checking policies
- Responds to various inquiries from clients. Gathers signed documents, delivers signed documents to underwriters, and obtains any additional information to finalize bind requests from agents (ex: loss runs).
- Assists agents/brokers as needed by producing general correspondence, client binders, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business, and premium allocations, etc.
- Assists agents/brokers with day-to-day tasks and special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists Practice Leaders with marketing process to include but not limited to the following: pre-renewal presentations, loss summaries, SOV analysis, allocations, and submissions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (professional level English). Must be able to speak clearly and concisely. Must possess the ability to represent the company professionally both in person and over the phone with a pleasant demeanor and customer service focus. Professional business attire is required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various problems, and prioritize work.
- Ability to represent the company professionally in front of guests with a pleasant demeanor, and hospitality / customer service focus.
- An active 4-40 or 2-20 commercial insurance license or the ability and desire to obtain an active license soon after hire (within approximately 90 days or less).
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management or other applicable area of concentration is strongly preferred.
- AMS 360 proficiency or similar industry software experience a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, and related software required, as well as the ability to learn and become proficient in additional applicable software.
About Franklin Street:
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet clients’ evolving needs. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company-sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.