Franklin Street is currently seeking an Associate Commercial Real Estate Agent who will join our Investment Sales Land Team in Jacksonville, FL We are looking for individuals who are: committed, self-motivated, assertive, coachable, collaborative, and entrepreneurial by nature. If you are outgoing, willing to learn, and not afraid of hard work, we want to talk to you. Experience in commercial real estate is preferred but not required.
- Produce report and presentation materials for clients (market overviews, market presentations, coordinate information with other departments and brokers).
- Develop and grow relationships with market investors, owners, tenants, landlords as well as, business, civic groups, and individuals.
- Build, grow, and nurture relationships with developers and property owners focusing on related commercial and dense residential land real estate.
- Research competitive market information including sales, and property ownership, and maintain an understanding of market dynamics.
- Participate in client-related travel and market/site visits.
- Maintain and update various reporting that is required by clients and owners.
- Perform basic to intermediate financial analyses with minimal supervision.
- Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business.
- Gain knowledge of the local laws governing land use, zoning, etc.
- Conduct and oversee mass marketing campaigns.
- Assist clients with site identification and selection.
- Perform business development activities and outgoing sales efforts.
- Deliver presentations to potential clients and industry leaders about our services.
- Attend and actively participate in all training and development courses
- Commit to diligently utilizing Frankie, our proprietary CRM.
- have a passion for new developments; seeing projects from the ground up.
- Open to client meetings and ability to cold call certain land owners.
- A desire to build a career, with unlimited income potential, in the commercial real estate industry.
- Be coachable and have the desire to work in a massively collaborative environment.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university preferred.
- Ability to obtain a Real Estate license within 8 weeks of joining the program.
- High level of proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet / application software is required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs.
- Familiarity with Argus and related industry software preferred.
- Experience working with databases preferred.
- Experience or coursework in commercial real estate and/or underwriting preferred.
- Ability to understand basic real estate concepts for all major property types including ability to achieve a strong grasp of financial terms and principles necessary in real estate underwriting (IRR, NPV, Return on Equity, etc.)
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.