Franklin Street’s offers Industry-Leading Training and Career Development for Junior Agents. Our Training & Career Development Program outlines a path to success for all new agents entering the business. This path is defined by a detailed syllabus and training curriculum tailored to each agent’s unique career interest. An experienced mentor is matched with each new agent to provide hands-on experience and learning opportunities. Our Training Program was created by Commercial Real Estate professionals and continues to evolve in response to real-time trainee feedback. We are proud to provide our agents with this specialized tool that surpasses any other program and empowers agents to establish themselves as market leaders.
Franklin Street is currently seeking an Associate Commercial Real Estate Agent who will join our Investment Sales Team in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We are looking for individuals who are: committed, self-motivated, assertive, coachable, collaborative, and entrepreneurial by nature. If you are outgoing, willing to learn, and not afraid of hard work, we want to talk to you. Experience in commercial real estate is preferred but not required.
- Produce report and presentation materials for clients (market overviews, market presentations, coordinate information with other departments and brokers).
- Develop and grow relationships with market investors, owners, tenants, landlords as well as, business, civic groups, and individuals.
- Build, grow, and nurture relationships with developers and property owners focusing on related commercial real estate.
- Research competitive market information including sales, property ownership, and maintain understanding of market dynamics.
- Participate in client related travel and market/site visits.
- Maintain and update various reporting that are required by clients and owners.
- Perform basic to intermediate financial analyses with minimal supervision.
- Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business.
- Gain knowledge of the local laws governing land use, zoning, etc.
- Conduct and oversee mass marketing campaigns.
- Assist clients with site identification and selection.
- Perform business development activities and outgoing sales efforts.
- Deliver presentations to potential clients and industry leaders about our services.
- Attend and actively participate in all training and development courses
- Commit to diligently utilize Frankie, our proprietary CRM.
- A desire to build a career, with unlimited income potential, in the commercial real estate industry.
- Be coachable and have the desire to work in a massively collaborative environment.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university preferred.
- Ability to obtain a Real Estate license within 8 weeks of joining the program.
- High level of proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet / application software is required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs.
- Familiarity with Argus and related industry software preferred.
- Experience working with databases preferred.
- Experience or coursework in commercial real estate and/or underwriting preferred.
- Ability to understand basic real estate concepts for all major property types including ability to achieve a strong grasp of financial terms and principles necessary in real estate underwriting (IRR, NPV, Return on Equity, etc.)
Learn more about Franklin Street at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We’re a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, property management, and project management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.