Join Franklin Street – the fastest growing commercial Real Estate firm in the Southeast!
At Franklin Street, we achieve success with a collaborative company culture – hiring top professionals sharing our value for integrity, hard work, and accountability.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Franklin Street is currently seeking a Transaction Coordinator for Commercial Real Estate teams in the Miami office.
- Contract management including the timely administration of documents, letters, agreements, and mailings
- Assists sales team with marketing needs: Broker Opinion of Values, executive summaries/brochures, marketing packages, coordinates/creates post card mailings and email blasts, plans and coordinates presentations/events, and assists with press releases
- Create and edit marketing and drone videos
- Creates and monitors booking/invoicing statements for commission payments, transaction and closing documents, business, and financial reports, etc.
- Manages the creation and storage of client and property and transaction folders
- Perform general research
- Maintains company database including adding or verifying all contact information, updating listing pipeline and property databases to ensure orderly files and accessibility
- Tracks a variety of Website Registrations and Link Tracking
- Ensures all listings are properly displayed on all necessary websites and/or advertising outlets, i.e. LoopNet, CoStar, Company website, internal databases, etc.
- Create and edit aerial maps and reports
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of administrative experience, including data entry and document management
- Preferred experience in Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, etc.)
- Experience utilizing MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred
- Prior experience in commercial Real Estate and/or transaction management preferred
- Strong communication skills always conveying professionalism and integrity with leadership qualities
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize workload/deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports and find solutions to various administrative problems
- Experience utilizing a variety of marketing/media communication vehicles including web, email promotion, and traditional service/product collateral
Learn more about Franklin Street at www.FranklinSt.com.
Recent Awards Include:
- Fast 100 Award honoring the fastest 100 Fastest Growing companies in the State of Florida
- Fast 50 Award honoring the 50 Fastest Growing companies in Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay Business Journal – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce – Small Business of the Year Finalist
- Tampa Bay Times – Best Places to Work Award
- Best Places to Work Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Real Estate Forum Magazine – cover feature 2016 “Best Bosses” edition – Andrew Wright, CEO
- 40 under 40 Award, Real Estate Forum Magazine – Andrew Wright, CEO
- 25 to Watch, Tampa Bay Business Journal – Andrew Wright, CEO
- Top Volunteer Workplace – United Way Suncoast
- Corporate Philanthropy Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.Franklin Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer.