Join us on Wednesday, August 10, in Atlanta for a morning full of insights on current trends, challenges and opportunities facing CRE developers and occupiers at Bisnow’s Atlanta Construction & Development Event.
Franklin Street’s Nick Sanfilippo, Senior Vice President of Franklin Street’s Project Management division, will share his insight as a member of Bisnow’s “Overcoming Construction Constraints” panel, which will cover tools and tips for delivering projects on schedule and budget through current operating supply chain delays and labor shortages.
What You’ll Learn:
- What do developers do during a downturn beyond focusing on execution and what happens to active projects?
- How to access affordable financing to ensure projects pencil with inflationary, schedule and supply chain pressures
- Approaches to overcoming construction constraints in material cost, supply chain and labor.
- Keys to success amongst the biggest projects that define Atlanta’s skyline
- How Atlanta’s development history is guiding its future direction
ABOUT NICK SANFILIPPO:
Nick Sanfilippo serves as Senior Vice President of Project Management for Franklin Street. In this role, he leads the firm’s project management division, which provides comprehensive development and construction services for both investor and occupier clients, nationwide. Mr. Sanfilippo has nearly 20 years of experience in building and leading project management teams, while consistently creating value for his clients ranging from new developments to redevelopment projects to programmatic store opening rollouts.
Throughout this career, Mr. Sanfilippo has completed over 30 million square feet totaling nearly $1 billion worth of development across the United States. He brings preconstruction and construction operations expertise in estimating, value engineering, bid procurement and final cost analysis.