Join us on Tuesday, April 26 for a half-day of insights on top investments and new innovations in Atlanta’s commercial real estate market. Franklin Street’s Laura Stephens, Senior Director in Atlanta, will join fellow CRE experts and business leaders to discuss new tech tenants and CRE opportunities emerging in one of Georgia’s hottest markets.
What You’ll Learn:
- Atlanta has a new Mayor. From zoning to affordability and transit improvements, what’s on Mayor Dickens agenda for the city of Atlanta?
- Buckhead secession: what northern Atlanta’s potential leaving of the peach city means for CRE
- New tech, new talent: as Microsoft and Google move into Atlanta, how is this impacting the city’s office and residential scene?
- Submarket frenzy: what neighborhoods in Atlanta are red hot for investment?
- What asset classes should be prioritized as we continue going through 2022?
About Laura Stephens:
As Senior Director of Corporate Occupier Accounts with Franklin Street, Laura Stephens guides users of commercial and office space in their real estate strategies throughout the Southeast and nationally.
Ms. Stephens continues to work with and represent a wide variety of occupiers, from small businesses to major international corporations. She has taken on diverse roles overlapping in the areas of tenant representation, corporate real estate, finance, sales, sustainability initiatives and project management. This experience allows her to expertly represent clients in complex lease negotiations, developing repositioning strategies for commercial properties, managing corporate real estate portfolios and more.