Victor Segrest serves as Senior Director of Industrial Services with Franklin Street. Based in Atlanta, Mr. Segrest represents owners, users and developers of industrial property in everything from investment sales to leasing to site selection for new developments. He is focused on growing the firm’s industrial real estate business throughout the Southeast.
Mr. Segrest, a veteran of the industrial real estate industry, brings extensive experience in brokerage and development to his role. Over the course of his career, he has executed 22 million square feet of leasing and disposition assignments along with 8 million square feet of industrial development projects. His notable assignments include the disposition of the 13 million-square-foot Blackstone industrial portfolio in Atlanta and the development of a 720,000-square-foot build-to-suit project for UPS in Cincinnati.
Mr. Segrest started his career in Atlanta working for Industrial Development International (IDI) in its national build-to-suit group. In 2001, he transitioned to brokerage, serving as First Vice President with CBRE, where he was responsible for industrial investment sales and land services in Georgia. He later joined Grubb & Ellis as Senior Vice President – Institutional Capital Markets, where he led the firm’s Southeast industrial investment sales team. Most recently, he served as President with Lee & Associates.
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Self Storage Association, Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Georgia, Florida, South Carolina & North Carolina
- Licensed Building Contractor Florida
- BS, Building Construction, College of Architecture, Design and Construction – Auburn University
- MBA, Real Estate and Finance, Terry College of Business – University of Georgia