Sarah Carrion is an Associate with Franklin Street’s Office & Industrial Services Team in Orlando. In this role, she represents a variety of owners and occupiers in site selection for new industrial and office projects throughout Central Florida. She also works with landlords to fill vacancies with quality tenants that add value to their properties.
An Orlando native, Ms. Carrion brings local market knowledge and expertise to her work. Before transitioning to commercial real estate brokerage, she worked as a paralegal for an Orlando-based law firm, which today provides her with valuable perspective in navigating leases and contracts. She is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Florida.
- NAIOP – Developing Leaders
- Street Award – Franklin Street
- SALT Outreach Orlando
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
- The Mustard Seed of Central Florida
- Edgewood Children’s Ranch
- University of West Florida – Bachelor of Science in Pre-Professional Biology
- Proficient in English, Español and Italiano