An industry leader in the Atlanta commercial real estate market, Monetha Cobb serves as Chief Marketing Officer of Franklin Street. Based in Atlanta, she plays a pivotal role in shaping the firm’s marketing strategies, brand positioning and driving client engagement in an increasingly competitive market.
Since joining Franklin Street in 2010, as a founding member of its Atlanta office, Ms. Cobb has played a significant role in boosting the firm’s visibility in Atlanta and throughout the Southeast, while leading a multi-market team in closing more than a thousand transactions and representing hundreds of local, regional and national brands. She also serves as a member of Franklin Street’s Board of Directors, which guides the company’s overall direction and growth strategy.
Along with her leadership responsibilities, Ms. Cobb remains a trusted advisor for well-known retailers who have long depended on her expertise and relationships to guide their real estate strategy and execution. Some of her most notable clients have included PNC Bank, Dollar Tree Stores, Bealls Outlet, Cabela’s and Planet Fitness. By focusing on retailers’ entire real estate life cycle – from strategy development to store opening – she helps ensure success for her client’s real estate and business objectives.
Consistently one of Atlanta’s top retail producers, Ms. Cobb has frequently received Franklin Street’s Sales Achievement Award. She was recognized with the 2013 and 2015 Leadership Award for her outstanding leadership skills; earned the 2017, 2014 and 2011 Top Earner award, the 2011 Largest Leasing Fee award and was one of Franklin Street’s first qualifiers for its company-wide rewards trip. Outside of Franklin Street, she has been recognized with several other honors including “Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, “Atlanta Power Woman in Commercial Real Estate” by Bisnow, “Woman of Influence” by Real Estate Forum, and as a “Women in Real Estate Award” winner by Connect Commercial Real Estate.
Ms. Cobb is also highly involved with a number of prominent industry groups, including the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Atlanta, where she is a past president and graduate of the CREW Leadership Class of 2008. She also serves her community supporting several local groups including Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Camp Twin Lakes and the Atlanta Women’s Foundation.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Atlanta — Past President (2017) & CREW Leadership Graduate (2008)
- Franklin Street Sales Achievement Award- 2010-2018
- Franklin Street Leadership Award- 2013, 2015
- Franklin Street Top Earner award- 2011, 2013, 2017
- Largest Leasing Fee award- 2011
- Named Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate- 2016, 2017
- Atlanta Business Chronicle Up & Comer- 2014
- Bisnow’s Atlanta Power Woman in Commercial Real Estate- 2014, 2018
- Real Estate Forum’s Woman of Influence- 2013, 2015
- CoStar’s Power Broker Award- 2011, 2013, 2016
- Connect Media’s “Women in Real Estate Awards”- 2021
University of Georgia, B.S. Finance