Franklin Street is currently seeking a WordPress Support technician to join our Marketing Team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Well versed in WordPress platform, WIX platform is a plus. Bachelor’s or other degree program or professional certification program with a focus on graphic design, web design, or related field is preferred.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Web design and maintenance of company website
- Maintaining and editing of WordPress themes and plugins
- Meeting milestones, goals and tracking progress
- Generating reports on project status and website utilization
- Working with other teams to solicit input and execute necessary action items
- Managing several projects with keen attention to detail and process
- Help with overflow design work from Senior Graphic Designers
- Add and remove users to sites and clusters as requested
- Update menus, navs, footers as needed.
- Maintain updated list of site plugins, features and launches for all WP sites
- Replicate issues reported by sites to create issues developers can work on, complete with URLs and videos as possible
- Implement new features in admin as needed when changes roll out across sites
- Make tag and category changes across sites as needed
- Works independently on special projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Passion about design and motivation through achieving goals and contributing to the overall success of the organization
- Team player who successfully collaborates with peers/colleagues throughout an organization
- An independent self-manager, highly adaptable, and thrives on change while remaining communicative, optimistic, and coachable
- Strong, innovative design theory with an exceptional sense for color, layout and typography
- Ability to work proactively, manage multiple projects and perform under strict project deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire to learn new and emerging technologies
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or other degree program or professional certification program with a focus on graphic design, web design, or related field preferred
- 0-2 years relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Well versed in WordPress platform (WIX platform a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.