Franklin Street is currently seeking a Transaction Coordinator to join our Capital Advisory Team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess an undergraduate degree in a related field from a regionally accredited university or college, 3-5 years of administrative assistant experience, and advance proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications. With preferred experience in commercial real estate underwriting and database maintenance.
Salary Scale for this position: $40-45K
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Ensures the completeness of each loan submission. Collects and organizes closing documents. Verifies information required has been provided to the appropriate parties. Identifies critical missing documents or information, matches them up with loan files.
- Schedules third party inspections and verifies that inspections are done in a timely manner and the appropriate documentation has been submitted.
- Controls the flow of information during the loan process and ultimately closes the transaction.
- Acts as key contact for clients and lending institutions.
- Liaison between Loan Originator and Underwriting. Communicates with agents upon receipt and completion of contract.
- Manages closing dates to close files as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Manages e-blasts and external marketing of closed deals.
- Helps coordinate and create business development marketing materials.
- Prepares marketing materials and proposal presentations for the team as needed.
- Maintains company database by adding or verifying contact information, updates listing pipeline and property databases to ensure orderly files and accessibility.
- Conducts file back-ups routinely.
- Upon receipt of Representation Agreement, Letters of Intent and/or Offers, and Purchase or Sale Agreements, scans document immediately and places in database folder and escrow folder.
- When loan is in process, processor tracks due diligence timeline and notifies originator.
- Maintains due diligence documents.
- Responsible for ensuring prompt and adequate response to client’s requests via telephone, email and/or mail.
- Answers incoming phone calls referring to agent or handling request.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts or 3-5+ years of administrative assistant experience required.
- Advanced level of proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet / application software is required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs.
- Should have experience working with databases.
- Two or more years of loan processing experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of the commercial loan process and how brokers integrate with that process.
- Should possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret commercial real estate loan documents, general real estate contracts, appraisals, inspections, professional journals, and/or governmental regulations, etc.
- Must demonstrate strong administrative/organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with low tolerance for error.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from investors, brokers, and lenders and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (professional level English). Must be able to speak clearly and concisely. Must possess the ability to represent the company professionally both in person and over the phone with a pleasant demeanor and customer service focus. Professional business attire is required.
- Must be able to handle and schedule multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
- Must possess problem-solving ingenuity and team player qualities.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.