Franklin Street is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Project Management Team in Atlanta, GA.
The ideal candidate must possess 5+ years of project management experience. Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Architecture, Engineering or related field is strongly preferred. Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and construction management. Experience in commercial real estate is a plus. Must be able to manage all aspects of a project efficiently, including but not limited to: budgeting, scheduling, submittals and change orders.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Upon award of a project, develop project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets and detailed assumptions.
- Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria the meets the client needs.
- Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
- Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
- Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
- Act as the primary contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
- Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
- Develop and maintain a Master Project Schedule.
- Prepare various RFP’s needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project.
- Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, leveling and award
- Facilitate a project kick-off meeting with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all concerned.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Senior Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of practical experience in a project management role preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software
- Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
- Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and construction management
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to support or lead Business Development initiatives as assigned or requested.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
- Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, Scheduling, Submittals, Change orders
- Demonstrated high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling for a larger volume of projects.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management preferred
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.