Franklin Street is currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 7 years of design experience. A Bachelor’s degree in design, graphic, or multimedia design is required. Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color semiotics, drawing and the latest design tools, including Adobe Suite. Must have a strong, varied work portfolio.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Work with an industry-leading creative team and expand skills into new areas.
- Master Franklin Street’s branding guidelines, acting as an internal champion of brand standards across offices and business lines.
- Acts as a source of knowledge of ideas for all things creative, providing value-added insights on how to represent Franklin Street, consistently delivering fresh ideas and designs to support strategic campaigns across all platforms.
- Consistently seek opportunities for personal and professional skill development to assist in providing services to grow the brand.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently to guarantee quality standards are met and delivered within tight timeframes.
- Work across a broad range of creative deliverables while being able to shift gears quickly when priorities change. Work closely with creative team and marketing managers to ensure day-to-day deliverables are met.
- Evolve initial creative requests from concept into creation. Manage individual project requirements, expectations, and deadlines collaborating with creative team to execute impactful messaging backed by on-brand design.
- Provide design advice and guidance to business line teams; taking verbal and written input and successfully transferring content and data from Microsoft Excel and other software into the Adobe Creative Suite delivering an easily understandable end-product.
- Monitor industry trends and integrate it into relevant creative strategy ensuring industry leading results.
- Understands the latest design trends of UI/UX maintaining a web development relevancy within the industry.
- Design and manage all creative requests such as digital (web/social graphics, PDF interactivity), print (brochures, signage, etc.), custom brand event collateral, asset photography, etc. Prepare materials for both client, and internal meetings.
- Create templated designs for marketing materials to be used across all corporate functions and business lines such as brochures, digital assets, signage, email, motion/video templates and various other materials.
- Oversee printing and distribution of books, presentation boards, and other printed materials.
- Review team creatives to ensure high quality output. Confirm quality is nothing short of the best and low error rates are maintained.
- Support the development of existing Marketing Managers, Marketing Specialists, and Client Service Coordinators by providing feedback and direction to improve skills, quality, and on-brand design of work.
- Acquire, adjust, and present design refinements to clients.
- Lead and mentor creative team and the greater corporate marketing team while providing and accepting constructive feedback.
- Share best practices where applicable.
- Interact professionally with clients and vendors to complete marketing-related tasks (scheduling property photography, head shots, printing materials, requesting approvals, etc.) Maintain a network of local and national printers and vendors to assist with Franklin Street-hired projects.
- Strong understanding of pre-press production, the printing process, finishing techniques, and paper quality trends with the ability to review and approve creative proofs.
- Take initiative to determine when others need help and assist as needed
- Work additional hours as necessary to properly service our business and clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate strong creative execution and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Effective in communicating conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color semiotics, drawing and the latest design tools including Adobe Suite.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Must have a strong, varied portfolio of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, graphic, or multimedia design is required.
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.