Franklin Street is currently seeking a Senior Director and/or Managing Director to lead our Investment Sales Team in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The ideal candidate must possess 7+ years of commercial real estate experience, specifically in Investment Sales. Experience with leading and motivating teams is a must. An active Real Estate license. Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations. Established market network and connections preferred.
Experience with Multifamily, Retail, Office, Industrial, Land, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Self-Storage Properties.
- Grow and lead a team of agents and support staff.
- Prospecting and Business Development
- Client meetings and presentations
- Negotiating, property underwriting
- Financial analysis
- Transaction management
- Database research
- 7+ years of commercial real estate experience, specifically in Investment Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Real Estate or other related fields preferred.
- An active Real Estate license.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
- Established network and connections throughout market.
- High level of proficiency in commercial real estate underwriting.
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Mid-level to advanced MS Office Suite competencies.
About Franklin Street:
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet clients’ evolving needs. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company-sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.