Franklin Street is currently seeking a Sales Training Manager to join our team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess at least five years’ experience in a sales or sales training role, with people leadership. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Must have fluency in use of virtual meeting platforms, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc. Experience in Commercial Real Estate or Commercial Insurance is highly preferred.
The Sales Training Manager will develop, execute, and manage a first-year training curriculum introducing Associates to the sales cycle and their respective business.
- Work in coordination with Line Leads, Market Leads, and Team Leads as necessary to timely prepare Senior Associates to transition to the Director level.
- Develop and implement sales training curriculum.
- Interview potential new sales hires.
- Assist with the creation of new sales training material and sales courses.
- Reviews new sales training content for approval and works in collaboration with line leads in the review process when necessary.
- Coordinate personnel and logistics of Sales Training Program classes and events.
- Facilitate appropriate, high-quality ongoing training for all brokers with useful feedback mechanisms. Leverage cross-functional capabilities and source blend of expertise to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the training approach.
- Conduct regular reviews and feedback with sales trainees, mentors, and the training team and properly document training files. Identify and maintain benchmark standards (i.e. lead generating activities, skills, and revenue) marking the development rate of brokers within each line of business.
- Build reporting tools to track brokers against benchmark standards.
- Actively monitors Franklin Street’s LMS and Power BI reports to measure and report training performance.
- Budget and manage the sales training and financial expectations of annual Associate classes as well as draw balances for Senior Associates.
- Assist in the planning and execution organization’s Sales Symposium.
- Maintain regular communication with appropriate Corporate Departments and Senior Vice Presidents regarding status issues of all brokers.
- Build and maintain effective relationships will all brokers, vendors, and speakers.
- Create broker profiles for recruiting the best fit agents to the organization.
- Assist with client and agent recognition.
- Must understand the nature of each sales line of business including the type of clients, the sales cycle, and the markets.
- Ability to teach and coach Commercial Real Estate & Insurance agents through all facets of sales focused work.
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate productive relationships across teams and lines of business.
- Advanced skills in influencing and motivating others.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years in a sales or training role with people leadership
- Fluency in use of virtual meeting platforms, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Powerful messaging, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong experience with multiple learning & development tools
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate or Commercial Insurance preferred.
About Franklin Street:
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet clients’ evolving needs. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company-sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.