Franklin Street is currently seeking a Resident Relations Specialist to join our Property Management Team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess 2+ years of related work experience or previous position of property management or customer service. Above-average telephone and communication skills and efficiency with standard office equipment. High school diploma or higher strongly preferred. College degree is a plus. Experience in using Yardi systems is preferred.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Develop and plan property-related services/programs in collaboration with staff and residents and other housing agencies.
- Coordinate Monthly newsletters and implement educational programming model for social events.
- Oversee new and existing resident community outreach and community development.
- Resolve resident complaints, concerns, and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
- Develop and implement resident retention programs (i.e., resident functions, special promotions, monthly newsletter, etc.)
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve the property’s efficiency, profitability and productivity.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and / or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Ensures new resident information packets are complete and reviews key facts about the new resident/s.
- Performs new resident orientation for assigned move-ins.
- Completes various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years of property management or customer service experience preferred
- Above average telephone and communication skills including the ability to read, write, and comprehend the English language at a fluent and professional level.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-thru
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision and stay on task.
Education and Technical Requirements
- Proficiency with standard office equipment including computer, MS Office suite (excel, Word, Outlook), calculator, fax machine, and electronic scanner
- Supervisory level math skills including the ability to calculate pro-rations, bank deposits, time keeping records, etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation
- High school diploma level of education or above
- College degree and/or certification a plus
- Yardi or comparable property management software proficiency a plus
- Must always maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.