Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Franklin Street is currently seeking a Property Coordinator to join our Property Management Team in Orlando, Florida.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education and Technical Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred from an accredited university.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer skills including MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet / application software is required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs. Proficiency with standard office equipment required.
- Required intermediate proficiency in PowerPoint and Adobe
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles and an ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage in accordance with Company guidelines. Driving to various properties in assigned portfolio may be required.
- Yardi or comparable property management software proficiency a plus.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Recent Awards Include:
- Fast 100 Award honoring the fastest 100 Fastest Growing companies in the State of Florida
- Fast 50 Award honoring the 50 Fastest Growing companies in Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay Business Journal – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce – Small Business of the Year Finalist
- Tampa Bay Times – Best Places to Work Award
- Best Places to Work Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Real Estate Forum Magazine – cover feature 2016 “Best Bosses” edition – Andrew Wright, CEO
- 40 under 40 Award, Real Estate Forum Magazine – Andrew Wright, CEO
- 25 to Watch, Tampa Bay Business Journal – Andrew Wright, CEO
- Top Volunteer Workplace – United Way Suncoast
- Corporate Philanthropy Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.