Franklin Street is currently seeking an Operations Manager to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years of office management experience. Must have strong organizational and planning skills. Professional verbal and written communication skills are required. Strong time-management skills and multi-tasking abilities are required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, including SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat, is required. Knowledge of office management procedures and standards is required.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across the Southeast, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Management and oversight of the Operations Managers across all corporate offices
- Oversee the coordination of events, employee welfare, and initiatives that occur across multiple office locations
- Manage, in conjunction with local Operations Manager, all office moves and expansion
- All reporting of data and analysis related to Operations Manager performance and office statistics
- Performs daily performance management, coaching, annual performance appraisals. Partners with VP of Operations and HR and executes counseling process as needed.
- Enforces best practices by training, coaching, and leading by example.
- Assists in interviewing and has input for open positions on the team.
- Provides training to the team’s new hires.
- Writes and delivers team members’ annual performance and periodic reviews.
- Schedule and coordinate company-wide and/or agent meetings and appointments for office
- Provide support for all trainings, company and team meetings, including conference room set up
- Coordinate meeting space through WebEx and conference calls
- Circulate agendas and materials prior to meetings and may coordinate follow up
- Manage the day-to-day operations pertaining to office processes and procedures while fostering and promoting the organization’s values and culture
- Work closely with corporate office to ensure necessary communications are disseminated effectively to local office
- Responsible for organizing the office layout
- Provide support to front desk and may answer incoming calls and greet clients when necessary
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy worksite and arranging necessary repairs when needed
- Accountable for the mail administration of the office including receiving, sorting, delivering, and sending of business-related mail
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires, including seat assignment, supplies, and working with HR to ensure completion of all new hire tasks
- Plan, according to budget, events throughout the year including, team building, philanthropy, client events, and holiday parties
- Establish and maintain relationships with office vendors, including building maintenance
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office/company polices when necessary
- Oversee the purchase of new office supplies and monitor and keep appropriate inventory, including furniture and office equipment
- Direct appropriate invoices to accounting for approved business-related expenses
- May respond to customer questions and complaints and/or route to appropriate party
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and its inventory
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of 5 years of office manager experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments
- Ability to think and work independently
- Ability to build professional relationships
- Personable and upbeat demeanor with a positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, including Share Point and Adobe Acrobat
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.