Franklin Street is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our Investment Sales Team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree or 3 or more years of experience in a graphics or design role. Proficiency with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Flash) is required. High level proficiency computer skills, including Microsoft Office, is required. Prior experience working for a real estate company is preferred. Excellent data entry skills required, experience working with databases is preferred.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Acts as lead for marketing projects, including but not limited to; creating property Offering Memorandums, coordinating direct mailings and e-blasts, creating flyers, planning and coordinating onsite photo shoots and onsite videography, social media e-blasts, etc.
- Creates demographic maps, aerials, target area maps and reports.
- Helps with the marketing production of Brokers Opinion of Value (BOVs).
- Ensures that all branded materials are consistent and in a corporate-approved template including emails, flyers, newsletters, and deliverables.
- Reaches out to agents/producers proactively each quarter or before any major events to execute collateral updates.
- Works with Marketing and PR teams to prepare draft press releases and identify opportunities for press.
- Coordinates marketing campaigns through designing and updating flyers, announcements, client requirements, maintaining schedules and updating calendars, creating and updating email lists.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 or more years of experience in a graphics and design role.
- Experience utilizing a variety of marketing and media communication vehicles including web, email promotion, and traditional service/product collateral a plus.
- Knowledge of off-line marketing disciplines i.e.: direct marketing, collateral development, public and media relations, and event marketing preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting.
- Must have knowledge of office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through 3+ years of related experience. Must possess demonstrated administrative/organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Flash) required.
- High level of proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint) and internet / application software is required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs.
- Excellent data entry skills are required. Experience working with databases a plus.
- Prior experience working at a Real Estate company is preferred.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.