Franklin Street is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our Capital Advisory Team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing field, or equivalent experience in a marketing or communications role paired with experience with design software, particularly Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is required.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Create, maintain, and evaluate analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract, report key insights
- Accountable for creation and maintenance of promotional materials and collateral
- Serves as a liaison between the line of business and corporate marketing
- Ensures that all branded materials are consistent with corporate marketing guidelines
- Identifies opportunities for public relations, including articles, awards, podcasts, events, etc.
- Develops, schedules, and coordinates campaign related content
- Consistently reaches out to sales agents to plan for collateral needs
- Creates design projects including, but not limited to printed deliverables such as direct mail, email blasts (such as newsletters, property promotions and event invitations), flyers, pitches, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Develops promotional materials using footage and photography into virtual tours, videos, and print materials
- Executes the design of high-level custom business proposal templates and marketing collateral for Franklin Street’s business development, sales, and leasing initiatives.
- Maintains company database by adding or verifying contact information. Manages e-blast tracking spreadsheets.
- Manages social media channels, engagement, analytics, ads, etc.
- Collaborates with internal team members and manages external agencies and vendors
- Acquires knowledge on industry trends and competitors and leverages to deliver marketing impacts
- Assists in the creation and adherence of the line of business’s marketing budget
- Collaborates with corporate departments on the line of business’s recruiting marketing initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong work ethic aligned with our core values of integrity, hard work, accountability, collaboration, innovation
- Experience employing a variety of marketing communication vehicles including web, email promotion, and traditional services and product collateral
- Proven time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail in composing and proofing content and materials
- Self-starter and ability to prioritize and complete work with little or no supervision
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- Prior experience or coursework in Insurance is preferred
- Proven technical writing skills in developing campaign related content
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing field, or equivalent experience in a marketing or communications role
- Experience with design software, particularly Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.