Franklin Street is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
The ideal candidate must possess at least one year of experience in a marketing or administrative setting, as well as the ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in an ever-changing environment. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, and OneNote. Excellent oral and written skills are required.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Corporate Marketing team with the coordination and execution of all marketing and communications initiatives.
- Assist with the creation and execution of companywide internal and external communication campaigns.
- Create content for internal and external communications, including Franklin Street e-mail marketing campaigns, social media, and website.
- Manage department-related Franklin Street Website updates, including press releases, news articles, thought leadership content, employee biographies, employee headshots, and various announcements to FranklinSt.com to maintain a consistent flow of content.
- Assist with media relations management, including researching trade publications for media pitches and compiling editorial calendars and media kits.
- Assist with companywide award applications, including researching opportunities within industry publications, completing application packages, and maintaining an updated award submission calendar.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting of marketing and communication campaigns and media coverage.
- Assist with special events and client gifting as needed.
- Maintain an up-to-date media contact and department vendor and programs database.
- Coordinates and maintains operational information through Microsoft Office 365 products including Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, One Drive, and OneNote.
- Assists in researching and coordinating air travel, lodging, car rental, and other related travel arrangements.
- Maintains calendar including daily & weekly schedule and provides supporting documentation for meetings and key tasks; responds to meeting requests.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Event Management, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of two years marketing and event planning/management and public relations experience
- High level of proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher, Adobe Photo Shop) is required.
- Extensive understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and service orientation, and ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter that works well under pressure and responds proactively to change.
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Must be neat, organized, and detail oriented.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to take direction but work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent oral and written skills
About Franklin Street:
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet clients’ evolving needs. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company-sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.