Franklin Street is currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our Corporate team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field. Minimum of two years marketing and event planning/management and public relations experience is required. Must have excellent oral and written skills.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Assist with creation and execution of companywide internal and external communication campaigns
- Create content for internal and external communications, including Franklin Street e-mail marketing campaigns, social media, and website
- Manage Franklin Street’s corporate social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Manage department related Franklin Street Website updates, including press releases, news articles, thought leadership content, employee biographies, employee headshots and various announcements to FranklinSt.com to maintain a consistent flow of content
- Assist with media relations management, including researching trade publications for media pitches and compiling editorial calendars and media kits
- Assist with companywide award applications, including researching opportunities within industry publications, completing application packages, and maintaining an updated award submission calendar
- Assist with monitoring and reporting of marketing and communication campaigns and media coverage
- Assist with special events and client gifting as needed
- Maintain an up-to-date media contact and department vendor and programs database
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Event Management, Communications, or related field
- Related Certification & Qualifications – The Association of Strategic Marketing, The American Marketing Association, The Marketing Management Association
- Extensive understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgement and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and service orientation, and ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter that works well under pressure and responds proactively to change.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Must be neat, organized, and detail oriented.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to take direction but work independently with little supervision.
- Professional business demeanor and ability to handle confidential and time sensitive information appropriately.
- Must be dependable and present a professional appearance.
Education and Technical Requirements
- Minimum of two years marketing and event planning/management and public relations experience
- High level of proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher, Adobe Photo Shop) is required.
- Ability to touch-type accurately at 50 wpm or higher required.
- Excellent oral and written skills
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.