Join Franklin Street – the fastest growing commercial real estate firm in the Southeast! At Franklin Street, we achieve success with a collaborative company culture – hiring top professionals sharing our value for integrity, hard work, and accountability.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Franklin Street is currently seeking an Leasing Consultant for the Property Management team to support the Hanley apartments located in Tampa, FL.
- Handle all aspects of leasing apartments including but not limited to:
- Greets prospective residents
- Responds and converts telephone inquiries
- Tours the community with prospective residents
- Follows up with prospects and close the sale
- Processes applications within 24-48 hours
- Types leases
- Obtains signatures for completion of leases/paperwork prior to move-in
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2 or more years of sales and/or leasing experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to walk the property (both indoor and outdoor areas) extensively several times each day.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and adequate car insurance.
- High school diploma or higher level of education.
- Above average telephone and communication skills including the ability to communicate clearly and professional in English at a fluent level in both written and verbal form with residents, co-workers, and vendors.
- Professional level math skills including the ability to calculate pro-rations, bank deposits, time keeping records, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to conduct market surveys, make bank deposits, attend training/meetings, visit area business / deliver marketing materials, procure supplies for community functions, etc.
- Proficiency working with standard office equipment including computer, MSOffice suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), calculator, fax machine, and electronic scanner.
- Yardi or comparable property management software proficiency a plus.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer.