Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
Franklin Street is currently seeking a Leasing Consultant for the Property Management team. This Leasing Consultant will support the Hanley Place apartments located in Tampa/Town ‘N Country, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess 2 or more years of sales and/or leasing experience. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be proficient working with Microsoft Office Suite. Yardi or comparable property management software proficiency a plus.
- Handle all aspects of leasing apartments including but not limited to:
- Greets prospective residents
- Responds and converts telephone inquiries
- Tours the community with prospective residents
- Follows up with prospects and close the sale
- Processes applications within 24-48 hours
- Types leases
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2 or more years of sales and/or leasing experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to walk the property (both indoor and outdoor areas) extensively several times each day.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and adequate car insurance.
- High school diploma or higher level of education.
- Above average telephone and communication skills including the ability to communicate clearly and professional in English at a fluent level in both written and verbal form with residents, co-workers, and vendors.
- Professional level math skills including the ability to calculate pro-rations, bank deposits, time keeping records, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to conduct market surveys, make bank deposits, attend training/meetings, visit area business / deliver marketing materials, procure supplies for community functions, etc.
- Proficiency working with standard office equipment including computer, MSOffice suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), calculator, fax machine, and electronic scanner.
- Yardi or comparable property management software proficiency a plus.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Learn more about Franklin Street at www.FranklinSt.com.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.