Franklin Street is currently seeking an Insurance Recruiter to join our Recruiting Team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess 3-5 years of recruiting and/or insurance industry background. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred. Strong candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for all insurance roles.
- Manage Applicant Tracking Systems
- Execute recruitment strategies with hiring managers utilizing job postings and boards, marketing channels, comprehensive campaigns, etc.
- Actively source passive candidates, using creative, innovative approaches that effectively attract and engage diverse top talent pools.
- Collaborate with hiring managers on recruiting initiatives and events
- Work with the Insurance Division to conduct outreach and solicit referrals from their network and connections.
- Communicate recruiting status of open requisitions with team and leadership.
- Ensure applicants receive great customer service throughout recruiting process.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs and networking events.
- Work with the marketing department on current/relevant recruiting materials.
- Build applicant sources and networks, including job boards, websites, trade groups, social media
- Stay current with recruiting trends and new methods to source top candidates
- May travel to other offices when needed
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 3-5+ years of recruiting and/or insurance industry background
• Experience working with the commercial insurance industry, preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, preferred
• Knowledge of employment laws and practices
• Strong candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical experience – able to collect and interpret data-based measurements
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
• Capable of working professionally with various departments and foster teamwork
• Excellent computer skills, specifically MS Office, HRIS systems, LinkedIn, job boards, etc.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.