Franklin Street is currently seeking an Associate to join our Insurance Team in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university is required. A degree in insurance/risk management, business, management, marketing, or Real Estate is preferred. An active insurance sales license is required as applicable by state or obtained in the first 90 days of employment.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Prospecting/Cold Calling/Canvasing
- Deal making
- Negotiating/Property Underwriting
- Financial Analysis
- Transaction management
- Database research
- Marketing/Social Media Campaign
- Policy renewal preparation and execution
- Delivers excellent customer service to existing policyholders and prospective customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Two or more years of commercial insurance work experience; commissioned sales and customer service as an insurance agent, and/or experience in real estate is preferred.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents, detailed financial summaries, and multi-tiered insurance models is preferred.
- Demonstrated business development, cultivation, and relationship management skills with ability to identify customer needs and effectively communicate, position, negotiate, and drive solutions sales.
- High level of proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet / application software is required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs.
- Experience working with databases a plus.
- Ability to understand basic real estate concepts for all major property types including ability to achieve a strong grasp of financial terms and principles necessary in real estate underwriting (IRR, NPV, Return on Equity, etc.)
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university required. A degree in insurance/risk management, business, management, marketing, or Real Estate preferred.
- An active insurance sales license is required as applicable by state (In Florida, an active 2-20 license is required. In Georgia, an active agent is required) or must be obtained in the first 90 days of employment.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.