Franklin Street is currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our Human Resources Team in Tampa, FL through the DoD SkillBridge Program.
The ideal candidate must possess an Associate’s degree or 2 years of Human Resources, customer service, or hospitality experience. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and be enrolled in the Transition Assistance Program.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Maintains HR digital files with a high degree of confidentiality
- Coordinates new hire onboarding events and ensures completion
- Creates termination paperwork
- Sends background check authorization
- Creates onboarding notices for new employees
- Maintains I-9 files both in paper and electronic format
- Downloads and files performance reviews and onboarding documents from HRIS
- Send benefit enrollment notifications
- Assists with car allowance insurance tracking
- Send exit surveys from HRIS
- Creates ad hoc reports and distributes scheduled reports
- Supports payroll administrator as needed
- Works on special projects and performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly confidential and trustworthy
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to take direction but work independently with little supervision
- People focused, ability to communicate professionally with all levels of staff
- Must be dependable and present a professional appearance
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Enrolled in the Transition Assistance Program.
- Associates degree or 2 years of Human Resources, customer service or hospitality experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.