Franklin Street is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 1-3 years design experience using Adobe Creative Suite in a PC environment. Design and manage the development of creative assets including digital (web & social), print (brochures, sell sheets), trade show support, photography, and video.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Design and manage the development of creative assets including digital (web & social), print (brochures, sell sheets), trade show support, photography, and video
- Design and manage the development of all line creative assets including digital (web & social), print (brochures, sell sheets), trade show support, photography, and video. Including, but not limited to creative deliverables behind innovative marketing initiatives such as podcasts and video series.
- Design customized marketing materials for client deliverables, pitch presentations, and custom offering memorandums. Including, but not limited to print and interactive collateral such as proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, end bound books and high-end listings with property- specific color palette, property-specific graphic elements/themes
- Create templated designs for marketing materials to be used by business lines such as collateral, digital assets, signage, email, video templates and various other materials.
- Creates storyboards for various videos and, at times, direct photo/video shoots.
- Collaborate on the design and management of Franklin Street’s website, including managing any third-party web services providers, updating all imagery and creative maintaining brand integrity and messaging.
- Design & coordinate exhibit booths and dynamic collateral for events and trade shows.
- Manage creative requirements, expectations, and deadlines for all projects
- Manage and prioritize incoming requests from Commercial Real Estate Business Lines and Brokers
- Work with Commercial Real Estate Business Lines, Brokers and Analysts to creatively translate complex data sets and concepts into an easily understandable end-product
- Evolve the initial creative brief from concept into creation, collaborating with team members to execute impactful messaging backed by on-brand design. Obtains all project details for each creative job request, including content, call to action, inspiration images, project parameters and due date.
- Provide design advice and guidance to deal team; taking verbal and written input and apply to graphic illustrations.
- Successfully transfer Analyst-provided content and data from Microsoft Excel and other software to Adobe InDesign
- Acts as a source of knowledge and ideas for all things creative, providing value-added insights on how to represent Franklin Street to the public across all marketing channels. Consistently delivering fresh ideas and designs to support strategic campaigns across social media, digital advertising, print advertising and email platforms.
- Continually researches and understands the latest design trends of UI/UX through market and customer research and maintains website relevancy to industry competitors. Consistently seeks opportunities for personal and professional skill development to assist in providing services to grow the brand.
- Monitor industry trends to ensure creative strategy remains leading edge
- Manage creative work to ensure work is delivered on time, on budget, and to a high-quality standard.
- Communicates clearly and efficiently to ensures deadlines are met for all projects.
- Oversee printing and distribution of books, presentation boards, and other printed materials
- Pre-press projects and organizes files for print production, has a solid understanding of the printing process, finishing techniques, paper quality trends/knowledge and can review proofs.
- Interact professionally with clients and vendors to complete marketing-related tasks (scheduling property photography, printing materials, requesting approvals, etc)
- Maintain a network of local and national printers and vendors to assist with Franklin Street- hired projects.
- Manage and work closely with outside vendors and printing companies to ensure company standards are met.
- Apply professional graphic design principles and develop new ideas to support business development.
- Work additional hours as necessary to properly service our business and clients.
- Take initiative to determine when others need help and assist as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1-3 years design experience using Adobe Creative Suite in a PC environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to design within branding standards.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy when interacting with others.
- Well-developed verbal, listening, written and creative design skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and problem solving.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.