Franklin Street is currently seeking a Graphic Coordinator to join our growing team in Austin, TX.
The ideal candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Visual Design or related field. Minimum of 3 years’ experience using Adobe Creative Suite. Working experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite. Excellent verbal, listening, written and administrative skills.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Utilize templated designs for marketing materials for client deliverables, pitch presentations and custom offering memorandums. Including, but not limited to print and interactive collateral such as proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, end bound books and high-end listings with property- specific color palette, property-specific graphic elements/themes.
- Work with the Commercial Real Estate Business Line, Brokers and Analysts to creatively translate complex data sets and concepts into an easily understandable end-product that aligns with Franklin Street’s brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with Franklin Street Corporate Marketing Department on the design and management of Franklin Street’s website and business line microsites, including updating all imagery and creative for the business line while maintaining brand integrity and messaging.
- Manage the development of creative assets including digital (web & social), print (brochures, sell sheets), trade show support, photography and video within approved templates and Franklin Street’s branding guidelines.
- Manage creative requirements, expectations and deadlines for all projects to ensure work is delivered on time, on budget and to a high-quality standard.
- Manage and prioritize incoming requests from Franklin Street Corporate Marketing Department, Commercial Real Estate Business Lines and Brokers.
- Act as internal champion of brand standards for line of business.
- Provide design advice and guidance to deal team; taking verbal and written input and implementing it in graphic designs.
- Communicates clearly and efficiently to ensure deadlines are met for all projects.
- Assist in any administrative task assigned.
- Work additional hours as necessary to properly service our business and clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, communication design, visual design or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years design experience using Adobe Creative Suite in a PC environment, including After Effects and Premiere.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required.
- Ability to design within branding standards.
- Well-developed verbal, listening, written and creative design skills.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy when interacting with others.
- Excellent time management, planning and problem solving.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.