Franklin Street is currently seeking a Director, CRE Retail Leasing for the Real Estate Division. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5+ years in Commercial Real Estate Landlord and/or Tenant Representation. We are expanding and looking for a professional with current experience that we can build a team around.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Franklin Street offers access to benefits – including, medical, dental, and vision, disability, and life insurance. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
• Sources new landlord and tenant relationships through networking, cold calling, and general marketing.
• Implements leasing plan, which may include but not limited to, marketing the property, calling prospective tenants, site selection, negotiating build-out costs, doing market studies, etc..
• Works closely with the Property Owner and Franklin Street Management on projects and leasing of the commercial properties.
• Tracks performance goals of the properties and leasing activity.
• Prepares leasing pipeline reports and business plans for their portfolio with creative and aggressive marketing ideas.
• Prepares strategic leasing plans for tenants and landlords.
• Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, anticipates and responds to client’s needs.
• Performs regular market analysis to stay on top of any new trends.
• Shows space and qualify prospective tenants.
• Possesses the desire to work in an environment built around a culture of Collaboration, Integrity, Hard Work, and Accountability.
• 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate leasing, landlord or tenant representation for retail properties.
• An active Florida Real Estate License.
• Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
• Financial acumen and reporting abilities are critical.
• Working knowledge experience with tenant and capital improvements
Learn more about Franklin Street at www.FranklinSt.com.
Recent Awards Include:
– Fast 100 Award honoring the fastest 100 Fastest Growing companies in the State of Florida
– Fast 50 Award honoring the 50 Fastest Growing companies in Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay Business Journal – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
– Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce – Small Business of the Year Finalist
– Tampa Bay Times – Best Places to Work Award
– Best Places to Work Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
– Real Estate Forum Magazine – cover feature 2016 “Best Bosses” edition – Andrew Wright, CEO
– 40 under 40 Award, Real Estate Forum Magazine – Andrew Wright, CEO
– 25 to Watch, Tampa Bay Business Journal – Andrew Wright, CEO
– Top Volunteer Workplace – United Way Suncoast
– Corporate Philanthropy Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.