Franklin Street is currently seeking a Director, CRE Retail Leasing for the Real Estate Division in our Atlanta, GA office.
The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 5+ years in Commercial Real Estate Landlord and/or Tenant Representation.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Sources new landlord and tenant relationships through networking, cold calling, and general marketing.
- Implements leasing plan, which may include but not limited to, marketing the property, calling prospective tenants, site selection, negotiating build-out costs, doing market studies, etc..
- Works closely with the Property Owner and Franklin Street Management on projects and leasing of the commercial properties.
- Tracks performance goals of the properties and leasing activity.
- Prepares leasing pipeline reports and business plans for their portfolio with creative and aggressive marketing ideas.
- Prepares strategic leasing plans for tenants and landlords.
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, anticipates and responds to client’s needs.
- Performs regular market analysis to stay on top of any new trends.
- Shows space and qualify prospective tenants.
- Possesses the desire to work in an environment built around a culture of Collaboration, Integrity, Hard Work, and Accountability.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate leasing, landlord or tenant representation for retail properties.
- An active Georgia Real Estate License.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
- Financial acumen and reporting abilities are critical.
- Working knowledge experience with tenant and capital improvements
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.