Franklin Street is currently seeking a Director to join our Office Leasing Team in our Jacksonville, FL office.
The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 5+ years in Commercial Real Estate Landlord and/or Tenant Representation. An active Florida Real Estate License. Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations is preferred.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Winning business
- Deal structuring,
- Client meetings and presentations,
- Financial analysis,
- Transaction management
- Database research,
- The motivation to build a lucrative deal pipeline
- The desire to work in an environment built around a culture of Collaboration, Integrity, Hard Work, and Accountability.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- 5+ years of commercial real estate experience, specifically in Office Leasing.
- An active Florida Real Estate License.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Mid-level to advanced MS Office competencies, including Excel, Word, and Outlook, organizational skills and customer service focused interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Argus and related industry software a plus, but not required.
- High level of proficiency in commercial real estate underwriting.
- Must be able to successfully pass any applicable background and reference checks.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.