Franklin Street is currently seeking a Director of Marketing to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
The ideal candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar relevant field. Must have leadership experience and be comfortable delegating to achieve a common goal. Must have business acumen and experience with financial management. Must be a collaborative worker with in-depth knowledge of marketing strategies and research.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving marketing goals. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for leading and executing marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and support the overall growth and success of our company.
- Build company brand and identity for corporate and all lines of business ensuring compliance across all marketing and communication channels.
- Provide marketing skills and expertise to the organization by building, developing, and managing a high-performing marketing team capable of carrying out the necessary strategies and tactics.
- Create and successfully execute all marketing and communication strategies throughout lines of business, including corporate initiatives.
- Collaborate with all lines of business to align sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage corporate and lines of business marketing budgets and expenses.
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counterstrategies.
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
- Create and build marketing metrics and reporting for campaign and overall performance.
- Collaborate with managers and Human Resources on recruiting campaigns.
- Partner with corporate leaders on company-wide initiatives, e.g., meetings, engagement, events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in marketing, with at least 2 years in a leadership role, preferably in the commercial real estate industry or related field.
- Deep understanding of commercial real estate industry dynamics, market trends, and target audiences.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing marketing strategies that drive brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement.
- Strong digital marketing expertise, including experience with SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media campaigns, and content marketing.
- Proficiency in using marketing analytics and metrics to measure performance and guide decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content and present ideas effectively to diverse audiences.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team to achieve results.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive and self-driven with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
About Franklin Street:
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet clients’ evolving needs. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company-sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.