Franklin Street is currently seeking a Data Engineer to join our Data and Research Team in Tampa, FL through the DoD SkillBridge Program.
The ideal candidate must possess 3-5 years of experience in data analysis. College degree or commensurate experienced paired with applicable coursework preferred. High school diploma required. Must possess advanced skills in Excel and proficient in PowerBI, SQL, Microsoft Suite, and be enrolling in the Transition Assistance Program.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Work with data from various sources and formats (Excel, CSV, PDF, etc.)
- Build high quality, efficient ETL processes to ingest data from those sources
- Build datasets to support Product Engineering, Data Scientists, Client Delivery, etc.
- Maintain, support, and upgrade existing processes as needed
- Document processes and other relevant information
- Implement application specific logical and physical data models
- Implement ETL processes
- Maintain and document operational environment
- Troubleshoot data-related workflows in support of the Analytics and Product teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in advanced Excel
- Proficient with PowerBI
- Proficient with SQL
- Strong IT and mathematical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products
- Ability to perform analytics and modeling
- Ability to query and manage large data sets required
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Ability to take direction but work independently or as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Write and maintain code.
- Monitor the technical performance of internal systems.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong work ethic and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
Education and Technical Requirements
- Enrolled in the Transition Assistance Program.
- 0 – 5 years’ experience in data analysis.
- College degree or commensurate experience paired with applicable coursework preferred. High school diploma required.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.