Franklin Street is currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our Insurance Service Team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess an Undergraduate Degree with coursework in statistics. 0 -5 years’ experience in data analysis. Proficient in advanced Excel, PowerBI, and Microsoft suite of products.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
- Collaborate on Power BI reports for various corporate departments.
- Create Excel models to analyze company and line of business financial performance.
- Provides data analysis to corporate departments on efficiency and effectiveness of various initiatives.
- Works with IT and corporate departments on building data reports and analysis tools.
- Leads initiative to improve business development process of each line of business.
- Uses coding tools to automate data analysis.
- Takes active leadership and decision-making role with the data working group.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in advanced Excel.
- Proficient with PowerBI.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products.
- Ability to perform analytics and modeling.
- Ability to query and manage large data sets required.
- Ability to take direction but work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree with coursework in statistics.
- 0 – 5 years’ experience in data analysis.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.