Franklin Street is currently seeking a Client Support Associate to join our Insurance Services Team in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess 1-3 years of experience supporting a commercial insurance business with at least 1 year of experience working in a professional business services office in an administrative or support role. Advance proficiency in MS Office suite. An active 4-40 or 2-20 commercial insurance license or the ability and desire to obtain an active license soon after hire.
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Assists Insurance Agents with client paperwork and processing including but not limited to:
- Updates databases and spreadsheets for the insurance team.
- Keeps coverage information, endorsements, and correspondence updated in management system (AMS360) and proprietary database on an ongoing basis.
- Scans and uploads documents on a daily basis.
- Mail processing
- Performs routine insurance processing functions
- Entering policies into our insurance database system (AMS 360)
- Processing endorsements in AMS
- Obtaining loss runs
- Creating Acord Applications
- Completing Supplemental Applications
- Setting up new client in AMS
- Creating and Updating Summaries of Insurance
- Creating client invoices
- Policy checking
- Sending policies to clients and lenders
- Creating Certificates of Insurance
- Creating Evidence of Property
- Tracking Insurance Carrier Recommendations
- Reviewing policy audits
- Creating automobile identifications cards
- Responds to various inquiries from clients. Gathers signed documents, delivers signed documents to underwriters, and obtains any additional information to finalize bind requests from agents (ex: loss runs).
- Assists agents/brokers with day-to-day tasks and special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-3 years of experience supporting a commercial insurance business – preferably in the P&C specialty area strongly preferred. At least 1 year of experience working in a professional business services office in an administrative or support role required.
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various problems, and prioritize work.
- Must have knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through 1+ year(s) of related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (professional level English). Must be able to speak clearly and concisely. Must possess the ability to represent the company professionally both in person and over the phone with a pleasant demeanor and customer service focus. Professional business attire is required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to represent the company professionally in front of guests with a pleasant demeanor, and hospitality / customer service focus. Professional business attire is required.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- An active 4-40 or 2-20 commercial insurance license or the ability and desire to obtain an active license soon after hire. (within approximately 90 days or less)
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management or other applicable area of concentration strongly preferred.
- AMS 360 proficiency or similar industry software experience a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, and related software required.
- The ability to learn and become proficient in additional applicable software including Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint etc.as needed is required.
- Ability to type 45-50 wpm or faster required.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.