Franklin Street is currently seeking a Client Services Coordinator to join our team in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate must possess 2 years of administrative experience or a bachelor’s degree. Prior coursework in Real Estate and/or an active Florida Real Estate license is preferred. Beginner to intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred. Professional-level communication skills are required.
The Client Services Coordinator manages a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and may direct or lead the work of others with creativity and latitude. Included will be the performance of the duties that follows:
- Types and supports the production of general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, site plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Manages creation and execution of Listing Agreements, Letters of Intent/Offer Letters, Commission Agreements, Lease Agreements, Purchase & Sale Agreements, etc. Upon receipt of same, store in client/deal folder and executes appropriate checklists/processes.
- Management of all Listings: Coordinates property tours; overseeing communication with prospective purchasers, outside brokers, the clients & agents; collecting/approving all CA’s; responsible for keeping all financial reporting up to date for each listing; monitoring all LOI’s; keeping lead agent(s) notified of all stages
- Management of all Contracts: Monitors critical dates; coordinating / scheduling of all site inspections; collecting/organizing all due diligence documents; creation of contracts, amendments or commission agreements as required; review of closing docs or leases for accuracy; keeping lead agent(s) notified of all stages
- Enters all transactions and required documentation into Frankie. Complete the necessary steps in Frankie to create/send out commission invoices and process payments.
- Monitors commission demand letters and balances for the sales teams. Coordinate with legal on past due commission demand letters.
- Manages the creation and storage of client/deal folders.
- Maintains company database by adding or verifying contact information and property databases to ensure orderly information, files, and accessibility.
- Maintains any pipeline reports and tracking spreadsheets.
- Tracks website registrations and Link Tracking.
- Performs market research for general information, comps, tenant write-ups, etc.
- Creation of demographic maps, aerials, target area maps and reports using Regis for BOV’s, Offering Packages and other marketing materials.
- Uses design templates to finalize the construction of Brokers Opinion of Value (BOVs), Offering Packages and other marketing materials.
- Uses design templates to execute marketing projects, including but not limited to coordinating and creating direct mailings and eblasts, orders property signs, booking property photos/drone videos with vendor, executive summaries, brochures, placemats, marketing packages, and press releases.
- Uses design templates to create collateral including but not limited to property brochures, market surveys, market tours, proposal packages and business development initiatives.
- Ensures all listings are properly displayed on all necessary websites and/or advertising outlets. (i.e. Company website, LoopNet, CoStar Crexi, etc.)
- Works independently to support team members on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding company marketing, business matters, and broker information.
- Works on special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience or coursework in Real Estate is preferred.
- Should possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general real estate contracts, professional journals/publications, and/or governmental regulations, and abstract leases.
- Must possess demonstrated administrative organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (professional level English). Must be able to speak clearly and concisely. Must possess the ability to represent the company professionally both in person and over the phone with a pleasant demeanor and customer service focus. Professional business attire is required.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
- Must possess problem-solving ingenuity, conflict resolution skills and team player qualities.
- Analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Work requires continuous attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Client Facing Functions where property-specific information (including pricing and property condition) is given requires a Real Estate license
- Professional level proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet/application software required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs.
- High-level data entry skills are required.
- Beginner/Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite –InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro, strongly preferred.
- 2 years of administrative experience or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts; paralegal background helpful, not required.
- Should have experience working in databases.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as basic financial math, commissions, deposits, interest, and percentages.
About Franklin Street:
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet clients’ evolving needs. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company-sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.